DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Candy Halloween Bat
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a great craft/Halloween treat for children to make for their friends, family or classmates.
- small candy bars (mini bars) or stick of gum
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if making the black and white craft).
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Glue pieces together.
- Glue the small candy bar or gum stick on as the body of the bat.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions