DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Bat Handprint Craft
Thanks so much to Pam for taking the time to share her craft idea / template with us! (...and for sending the adorable pictures!).
- Optional: construction paper.
- Optional: sparkle or glitter
- Optional: felt or fun foam
- Optional: yarn
Optional: candy corn
- Optional: wiggly eyes
- Optional: sequins.
Print out Pam's template and cut it out.
- If you are using construction paper, felt or fun foam, transfer
the pattern to that and cut it out.
- Trace each of your hands and cut them out.
Glue the pieces together. Attach the handprints thumbs down
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions