Crafts > [Bats] [Frankenstein] [Ghosts] [Monsters] [Owls] [Pumpkins] [Spiders] [Treat Bags] [Witches] [Vampires] [Other]
DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Witch Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- glue, and
- something to colour with.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the head, arms and feet onto the body.
- Glue the pot to the body in front of a
witch. You can glue a toothpick into the witch's hands and the back of the pot to
make it look like she is stirring her brew.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).