This is a fun and simple cut and paste craft that would be great as a decoration or gift for Father's Day. A cute tp roll business bear is a fun craft for kids to make to celebrate the special day with their fathers.
- tp roll,
- Optional: something to color with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (if making the black and white craft).
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Glue pieces onto a tp roll:
- Glue the large rectangle around the tp roll to make the body.
- Glue the head on the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the hat on top of the head.
- Glue the arms either side of the body (to make them stick out bend the ends of the arms and glue the tab on the side of the body).
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll.
- Glue the tie underneath the head.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).