DLTK's Crafts for Kids
All About Dad (Grandpa) - Fill in the Blanks Worksheet
Print out the template, draw a picture of your dad and fill in the blanks about your dad. There are a few versions available -- I'm sure I didn't get everyone, but I did make versions for dad, stepdad and grandpa.
Mom, an older sibling or another adult helper can:
- help the child spell the words, or.
- Print the answers the child gives very lightly in pencil for the child to trace, or.
- for very young children, fill in the blanks based on the answers they give.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).