DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Four Fold Card for Father's Day
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This card has a secret message inside when dad opens it up!
- Print template and cut out along the outside line, to give one large rectangle.
- Color template pieces if you choose the B&W version.
- Optional: glue a photo of the child or write a message to dad in the center blank square.
- Fold inward along the inner most dotted lines and you'll end up looking at the back of one of the flaps
- Now fold outward along the outer most dotted lines and you'll end up with a card that says Dad and has a wide eyed smiley face on the front
- When dad opens his card he'll see the photo and/or secret message inside!
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of