DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Golf Ball Seeds
Thanks to Dan for sending this in.
This is a cute gag gift for children to make for parents or
grandparents. It goes well with a gift of golf balls or clubs.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- hole punch,
- saran wrap
- gum drops (jelly gummies).
- ONE OF: thin ribbon OR raffia OR
string OR wool -- must be long enough to loop around the
- Print out the template (there are three tags on each template,
so you can make a few packets).
- Color (as necessary) and cut out the gift tag.
- Punch a hole in the corner of the tag.
- Cut a square of saran wrap and place five or six gum drops in the
- gather the saran wrap up to form a little bag full of gum drops.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around the little bag.
- Thread one end of the ribbon through the hole in the tag.
- Tie a bow to secure the tag to the packet.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Golf Ball Seeds Template (color)
Printable version of