DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Golf Ball Seeds
Thanks to Dan for sending this in. (I'm sorry it took me so long
to get it posted on the site!)
This is a cute gag gift for children to make for parents or
grandparents. It goes well with a gift of golf balls or clubs.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- hole punch,
- saran wrap
- gum drops (jelly gummies).
- ONE OF: thin ribbon OR raffia OR
string OR wool -- must be long enough to loop around the
- Print out the template (there are three tags on each template,
so you can make a few packets).
- Color (as necessary) and cut out the gift tag.
- Punch a hole in the corner of the tag.
- Cut a square of saran wrap and place five or six gum drops in the
- gather the saran wrap up to form a little bag full of gum drops.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around the little bag.
- Thread one end of the ribbon through the hole in the tag.
- Tie a bow to secure the tag to the packet.
Golf Ball Seeds Template (color)
Printable version of