DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Father's Day Printable Puzzle
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
I'm actually the one who likes jigsaw puzzles in our house so around here they make a better mother's day than father's day gift but I figured some dads might be as addicted to them as I
- something to color with
- scissors or exacto knife
- Print out the jigsaw puzzle template.
- Cut out a piece of corrugated cardboard the same size as your
template (8 1/2 x 11 ish). Glue your page onto it.
- ADULT: using sharp scissors or exacto knife, cut out the
cardboard along the puzzle template lines.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template (Fishing with Dad) (color)
Template (World's Best Dad) (color)
Printable version of these instructions