The Easter bear tp roll craft is a fun craft to celebrate the Easter holidays. Easter reminds me of spring flowers, soft pastel colours, and painting easter eggs.
- tp roll,
- Optional: something to color with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (if making the black and white craft).
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Glue pieces onto a tp roll:
- Glue the large rectangle around the tp roll to make the body.
- Glue the head on the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the flower hat on top of the bear's head.
- Glue the bow underneath the head.
- Glue the arms on either side of the body (to make them stick out bend the ends of the arms and glue the tab on the side of the body).
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll.
- Glue the easter egg into one hand.
- Glue the paint brush into the other hand.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).