DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Easter Handprint Wreath
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
I love handprint crafts! I save each one in a
special binder and peek at them every so often. It's fun to compare and see how they've
- three colours of pastel paint or construction paper.
- There are two ways to do this craft. One is to
trace the child's hand onto paper and cut out the prints. The second is to make paint
handprints on the paper and cut those out.
- Make nine handprints (3 of each colour).
- Cut out the prints and glue to form a wreath.
- You can decorate the wreath further with
pictures. These can be:
- hand drawn artwork by the children.
- pictures from colouring books, magazines or
- or use the templates I've attached below
- Optional: put a saying in the center of the
wreath ... "Little hands made by God".
Optional DECORATIONS (Easter Lilies with
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions