DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Easter Egg Candle
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
You will need a toilet paper roll, printer,
piece of paper, scissors, glue, and crayons.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the rectangular piece onto the tp roll.
- Glue on the flame.
- Glue on the eggs to decorate the candle as
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate
- Print the black and white template on
construction paper. Print a second copy on white paper and mix & match the
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).