DLTK's Crafts for Kids
the Easter Egg Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Egbert the Easter Egg sat on a wall,
Egbert the Easter Egg had a great fall.
Grab mommy's scissors and grab daddy's glue,
They can put Egbert together with you!
- crayons (or something else
to colour with).
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and
cut out the template pieces.
- Glue on the face pieces, arms
and feet (I've included legs and feet, so pick which you want... I guess
the little feet made Ellie look like a "monster" to some of the kids, so
I've included the Alternative legs *grin*).
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue,
or felt to decorate Egbert.
- Print the black and white template
on coloured construction paper. Print a second copy on white paper
and mix & match the pieces.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions