This is a simple color, cut and paste paper craft that children can use to make a girl Easter egg.
- piece of paper,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue on the dots to decorate the egg. Then glue on the face pieces, arms and feet.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate Ellie.
- Print the black and white template on construction paper. Print a second copy on white paper and mix & match the pieces.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).