This craft doesn't take a toilet paper
roll. All you'll need is a printer, piece of paper, scissors, glue and crayons.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue on the dots to decorate the egg. Then
glue on the face pieces, arms and feet.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate
- Print the black and white template on
construction paper. Print a second copy on white paper and mix & match the
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).