more crafts: [Baskets] [Bunnies] [Chicks] [Eggs] [Lambs] [Religious] [Wreaths]
DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Easter Napkin Ring
This cardboard roll napkin ring goes nicely with the Easter Candle.
Make them both as a fun way to decorate your table on Easter Day.
- cardboard roll,
- piece of paper,
- crayons. One template makes four napkin rings.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the rectangular piece onto the cardboard roll (or just roll the piece of paper into a ring).
- Cut the cardboard roll along the dotted lines.
- Glue on the eggs to decorate the napkin ring as
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate
the napkin rings.
- Print the black and white template on
construction paper. Print a second copy on white paper and mix & match the
- Inscribe the names of each person in the family
on the napkin ring to personalize them.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).