DLTK's Crafts for Kids
For a party, laminate or cover with clear
contact paper purchased at your local office supply store and
use as placemats. The placemats can be sent home as treats.
- thin cardboard (ex: old cereal box)
- something to color with
- Print out the Easter puzzle.
- Cut out a piece of corrugated cardboard the same size as your paper
(8 1/2 x 11 ish). Glue your page onto it.
- ADULT: using sharp scissors or exacto knife, cut out the cardboard
along the puzzle template lines.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template (Easter Basket)
Template (Easter Bunny)
Template (Jesus' Crucifixion)
Template (Jesus' Resurrection)
Printable version of these instructions