Young children can easily make this cut and paste craft for Easter, but even pre-teens through adults will enjoy creating this cute doorknob hanger.
There's also a small hanger template for those who prefer a quicker craft -- this won't fit around a doorknob, but can hang on a drawer knob, closet knob, pushpin or the refrigerator.
- glue or scotch tape,
- Something to color with (if making the B&W paper version).
Instructions - paper version:
- Print out the template of choice and color if necessary.
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the doorknob hanger together as follows:
- Glue the arms on either side of the large body shape
- Glue the Easter egg on top of or between the hands.
- Glue the face onto the body
- Glue the shoes onto the body
- Glue the belt onto the body
- Glue the belt buckle bow onto the belt
- Glue the tail onto the back of the body just peeking out from behind.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Full sized Doorknob Hanger