contributed by Bettina
Visit our new printable recipes section to print this recipe on 3x5, 4x6 or full page.
- 1 cake mix (or your own scratch recipe)
- white icing
- green food coloring
- licorice (red or black)
- jelly beans
- Optional: bunny or chick toothpicks
- Make cupcakes according to package directions.
- Ice the cupcakes. You may want to color the icing green first.
- Use dyed green coconut flakes to make 'grass' and sprinkle over green or white icing.
- Then use a red (or black) piece of stick licorice, cut in half lengthwise to make the handle.
- Bend it and stick ends into cupcake.
- Put 2-3 Jelly Beans in the 'grass' and for even more festive cupcakes, get some bunny or chick toothpicks from a party store and insert into the cupcake as well!