[Easter Index] [Coloring] [Crafts] [Dying Eggs] [Games] [Poems] [Printables] [Recipes] [Sunday School] [Worksheets]
Visit our new printable recipes section to print this recipe on 3x5, 4x6 or full page.
contributed by Lauren
- Six 3oz. packages of Jello all different colors
- 8 oz. cream cheese (cut into 6 cubes)
- bunny shaped mold
- Pour all of the LIQUID jello into a bunny mold and let it set then pour the next layer on.
- Take one package of Jello -add cup of boiling water - stir- add 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Pour 1/2 of this Jello into a pan - chill 40 minutes.
- With remaining 1/2 put in blender with 1 cube of cream cheese then blend.
- Pour over layer of same color. Repeat with all the flavors allowing 40 minutes for each layer to set.