more crafts: [Leaves and Trees] [Scarecrows] [Sunflowers] [Wreaths] [Other Autumn]
DLTK's Holiday Crafts for Kids
Numbers - Sunflower Worksheets
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun", numbers practice, or a sunflower theme.
There are four different numbers sunflowers available:
Count by Ones
Count by Twos
Count by Fives
Count by Tens
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- glue, and
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate).
- Cut along the line separating the flower from the numbers and then carefully cut out the number circles. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the number circles onto the sunflower in numerical order.
- Optional: Instead of gluing the numbers onto the flower,
Stamp Glue on the back of the number template pieces and
let the children lick and stick the pieces on.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).