DLTK's Holiday Crafts for Kids
Numbers - Sunflower Worksheets
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun",
numbers practice, or a sunflower theme.
There are four different numbers sunflowers available:
Count by Ones
Count by Twos
Count by Fives
Count by Tens
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- glue, and
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate).
- Cut along the line separating the flower from the numbers and then carefully cut out the number circles. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the number circles onto the sunflower in numerical order.
- Optional: Instead of gluing the numbers onto the flower,
Stamp Glue on the back of the number template pieces and
let the children lick and stick the pieces on.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template (count by 1's)
Template (count by 2's)
Template (count by 5's)
Template (count by 10's)
Printable version of these instructions