DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Graduation Cap Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
They grow up so fast!!!
Materials (for a full sized cap to fit a child):
- sheet of poster board in appropriate color (school colors)
- Optional: wool in an appropriate color (school colors)
- You can use white poster board and paint it an appropriate color, but I
find the board curls a bit when painted. You're better off purchasing
the poster board in the color you need.
- Measure out two equal sized squares onto the poster board. The
squares should be about 12" across.
- Cut out the squares.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble
fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
1/3 the size you'll need for a child, but you can
use it to make a cap for a teddy bear or use it to follow along when you're
Printable version of these