DLTK's Crafts for Kids
I've had requests from a variety of people to turn some of
the more popular "Favorite Friends" into Graduation characters. Rather than
doing each one separately, I've provided a template of graduation clothes and accessories
that you can add to most of the Favorite
Friends or Animal Toilet Paper Roll Crafts. So,
make yourself one of about 100 possible graduate tp roll critters like Blue's Clues, a mouse, a hippo,... You get the idea!
- a tp roll
- a printer,
- a piece of paper... .
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- your favorite Favorite
Friends or Animal
Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Print out the graduation template and Favorite Friend/Animal
template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangle from the Favorite Friend/Animal template
onto the tp roll.
- Glue the graduation robe over top.
- Glue on the other Favorite Friend/Animal template pieces.
- Glue on the graduation cap.
- Glue the apple and diploma into the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).