DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Fawkes Toilet Paper Roll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
The nice thing about the toilet paper roll crafts
is that they will burn (mini Guy Fawkes effigies). You can
do this in a wood burning fireplace, outdoor firepit, small campfire
or local Guy Fawkes bonfire with LOTS of adult supervision!!
- toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with and
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube (it
looks like coat with "tails" when it's on the tp roll).
- Glue the head and arms onto the tp roll.
- Glue the buttons down the front of the shirt.
- Bend the tab of the feet and glue them on the bottom (for a 3D effect).
- Glue the explosive barrel into one of the hands or by the feet.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Guy Fawkes template (color)
Printable version of these instructions