DLTK's Crafts for Kids
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube (it
looks like coat with "tails" when it's on the tp roll).
- Glue the head and arms onto the tp roll.
- Glue the buttons down the front of the shirt.
- Bend the tab of the feet and glue them on the bottom (for a 3D effect).
- Glue the explosive barrel into one of the hands or by the feet.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).