DLTK's Holiday Crafts for Kids
Guy Fawkes Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Paper crafts make terrific and simple projects
decorations that even toddlers can help put together.
For beginner scissor users, allow them to cut out the simple
pieces like the body, legs and feet while you cut out the more
complicated pieces like the head.
- glue, and
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
I usually let young children cut out the large pieces while I cut out
the smaller pieces.
- Glue the soldier together as follows:
- glue the body to the legs
- glue the shoes on the legs
- glue the head onto the body
- glue the hat onto the head
- glue the explosive barrel into one of the hands or near the
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Guy Fawkes template (color)
Printable version of these instructions