DLTK's Holiday Crafts for Kids
- glue, and
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
I usually let young children cut out the large pieces while I cut out
the smaller pieces.
- Glue the soldier together as follows:
- Glue the body to the legs
- Glue the shoes on the legs
- Glue the head onto the body
- Glue the hat onto the head
- Glue the explosive barrel into one of the hands or near the
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).