This makes a wonderful container to send home treats after a Halloween party at school, daycare or your home. Or make a few of these special treat containers for your good friends and deliver them while you are trick or treating!
- an empty 2 L (1/2 gallon) milk carton.
- a printer (optional).
- Glue or tape.
- black construction paper.
- Print out the template of choice. We made the pieces just by cutting them out of construction paper, but you're welcome to use the templates!
- Cut out the pieces.
- Cut the top off a milk carton and discard the top (or save it for a different craft). You can cut off as much of the top as you like... it depends on how tall you want your container to be.
- Cover your milk carton with black construction paper (it takes about 2 pieces).
- Tape or glue the wings onto the back.
- Tape or glue the eyes, mouth, fangs and ears onto the front.
- Cut out a strip of cardboard or construction paper about 10 inches long and glue to the sides of the container to use as a handle (or use the template piece).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).