This is a fun color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to create a three dimensional Frankenstein to display or play with.
The "In the Graveyard" song is a great tune to go with this craft!
- toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- glue, and
- something to colour with.
- Print out the craft template of choice (color or black & white).
- Colour the pieces, as necessary - Frankenstein is often shown with green skin but you can get imaginative.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Wrap the large rectangular template piece around the cardboard tube.
- Glue the monster's head, arms and legs onto the body.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).