DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
I've provided a template of clothes and accessories that
you can add to most of the Favorite
Friends or Animal Toilet Paper Roll Crafts. So, make yourself one of about 100 possible halloween tp roll critters like Blue's Clues,
Pikachu, a mouse, a hippo, a kangaroo... You get the idea!
- a tp roll
- a printer,
- a piece of paper... .
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- your favorite Favorite
Friend or Animal Toilet Paper Roll Craft template.
- Print out the Halloween template and Favorite
Friend/Animal template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangle from the Favorite Friend/Animal template
onto the tp roll.
- Glue the Halloween rectangle (witch cape is what
I was thinking of when I made it) over top.
- Glue on the other Favorite Friend/Animal template pieces.
- Glue on the witch's hat.
- Glue the groom into one of the hands and the cauldron by the feet.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions