These are fun to make and take for a school, preschool or daycare Halloween party.
- 24 suckers (there are 12 witches and 12 vampires on each template),
- something to color with (if using the B&W template)
- black or dark green garbage bag,
- scotch tape.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Put a SMALL dot of glue on each piece and stick it on the front of a sucker.
- Cut a 3" x 3" square from the garbage bag -- cut these in half diagonally to make triangles
- Tape the triangles to the back of the suckers as a cape.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).