Crafts > [Bats] [Frankenstein] [Ghosts] [Monsters] [Owls] [Pumpkins] [Spiders] [Treat Bags] [Witches] [Vampires] [Other]
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun" or Halloween theme. Mix and match the pieces to create your own, unique Halloween outfit!
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the templates of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Template 1 has a variety of things to hold (wands, swords, treat bags, etc).
- Template 2 has hats, crowns, ears, etc and shoes.
- The last two templates have clothes (gowns, pants, shirts, skirts, etc).
- Have fun making your own Halloween creation (or two)!
- You should print at least one copy of all of the templates and then color and cut out the pieces you would like to use. Optionally, you can print out a couple of the boys and girls and then share the costume pieces between them.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).