This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun" or Halloween theme.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the girl) or just cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue the witch together in the following order:
- shoes on her feet
- gown on her body
- star onto the gown
- broom in one of her hands
- hat on her head
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).