Crafts for Kids
Werewolf Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
- toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the head onto the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the arms on the side.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, bending the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Fold the tail in half and glue it together so it's colored on both sides. Fold the tab and glue it on the back to give a 3D effect.
- Glue the moon into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions