Thanks to Priscilla for sending this in!
- 8oz frozen whipped topping
- thawed blueberries or raisins
- 1 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1lg pkg gelatin - any red flavor
- 1 cup cold water
- ice cubes
- using a small ice-cream scoop, place 2 scoops whiped topping into each of 10 dessert dishes for "eyeballs.".
- Place a blueberry or raisin in each scoop for the "pupil." freeze 30 min; or until firm.
- meanwhile, stir the boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- mix cold water and ice cubes to make 2-1/2 cups.
- add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened. remove any ice.
- Pour about 1/2 cup gelatin around the 2 "eyeballs" in each dish, leaving the top of the "eyeballs" exposed.
- refrigerate 1 -1/2 hours, or until firm.