Thanks to Annie for sending this in!
- 1 can of lychees
- 1 can strawberries
- 2 packets of raspberry (red) or lime (green) jelly depending on what colour you want your slime to be
(I think that is Jello for those of you across the pond).
- Strain and rinse the lychees in a sieve
- Stuff each lychee with a strawberry so a small disc of red is showing from inside the lychee
- Mix the jelly according to instructions
- Add the 'eyeballs' to the jelly
- Refrigerate overnight
For a really foul serving suggestion, serve with the red sauce that you put on ice cream.
Looks really revolting, kids love it.