DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Animal Cards for Mother's Day
I've provided a template of the completed cards to print in colour or to colour in yourself. I've also provided templates of the pieces if you'd like to assemble them and create the card in a crafty way.
There are four different animals to choose from and if you assemble
them, you have options for Mom,
Mum, Grandma and Stepmom.
Materials - Card as a Craft:
- Optional: card stock or scrapbooking paper.
- something to colour with.
- Print template of choice - you can print the blank
card to assemble the pieces on or you can fold a piece of nice cardstock or
scrapbooking paper to make your own base.
- Color the template pieces if using the black and
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Fold the base in half to make a card.
- Arrange the message and other template pieces on the card so it looks
nice and then glue them on. The template has a template piece for MOM, MUM,
GRANDMA and STEPMOM -- pick the one you want and discard the others
- Let dry.
- Print a mother's day message inside the card!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Bear: I love you bear-y much!
Ewe: I LOVE EWE
Hog: HOGS AND KISSES
Skunk: I love you so stinkin' much