DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Picture Frames for Mom
You can put these frames on a desk,
hang them on the wall, or attach a magnet to the back and hang them from the fridge or
- Something to colour with if not printing colour Templates
- Wool or ribbon if hanging from the wall or magnet
if hanging on fridge.
- Photograph of children (with or without
- Piece of cardboard (optional)
- Print out the template of choice (see below for
the various options).
- Glue the template to a piece of cardboard if you
want it to be sturdier. You can use cereal or other boxes, posterboard or the
cardboard that comes in packages of nylon stockings.
- Colour and cut out the template. Younger
kids may need help with this.
- Glue the decorations to the main frame. You
can add decorations of your own or just use the template ones.
- Trim the photograph as necessary and glue to the
back of the frame.
- Attach wool or ribbon if hanging the photo or a
magnet as desired.
- Feel free to decorate further with sparkles,
sparkle glue, sequins or anything else the kids can think of.
- Close the template window after printing to
return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble
fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
I LOVE MOM picture frame Template (color)
Printable version of these