OK dads... get your crafting hats on! (Darren, are you listening? *grin*) If mom has toddlers or preschoolers and loves making jigsaw puzzles this is a great gift.
Older children (and dads!) can color in the template and turn it into a puzzle; then the toddlers can help mom put the puzzle together on mother's day! There's enough room underneath the sunshine on the bird template to print a personal message.
- something to color with
- Optional: corrugated cardboard (from old packing boxes)
- Optional: glue and exacto knife
- Print out the jigsaw puzzle template.
- Color in the template and print a message to mom if you like.
- Cut out a piece of corrugated cardboard the same size as your template (8 1/2 x 11 ish). Glue your page onto it.
- ADULT: using sharp scissors or exacto knife, cut out the cardboard along the puzzle template lines. (No, Darren... you can't use your reciprocating saw for this!)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).