DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Cleo the Paper Doll
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a fun and simple cut and paste paper doll craft, perfect for Saint Patrick's day.
- a printer,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the hair and clothes onto the paper doll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions