This tp roll candle may improve your luck a bit (or at least brighten up your kitchen table!).
- toilet paper roll,
- crayons and
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the Template pieces.
- Glue the rectangular piece onto the tp roll.
- Glue the flame onto the top of the tp roll to make the candle.
- Tape the candle to the circle ("doily").
- Glue on the shamrocks to decorate the candle or doily as desired.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate the "candle".
- Print the black and white template on green construction paper. Print a second copy on white paper and mix & match the pieces.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).