DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Rainbow Candle Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This tp roll candle is nice and colourful and quite easy to make. Make enough of them and you may even attract a Leprechaun or two!
- a printer,
- toilet paper roll,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the Template pieces.
- Glue the rectangular piece onto the tp roll.
- Glue the flame onto the top of the tp roll to
make the candle.
- Tape the candle to the circle
- Glue on the pots of gold to decorate the candle or
doily as desired.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate
- Use water colour paints with the black and white
printer template to get a rainbow effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions