more crafts > [Leprechauns] [Pot of Gold] [Rainbows] [Shamrocks] [Wreaths] [Other]
This tp roll candle is nice and colourful and quite easy to make. Make enough of them and you may even attract a Leprechaun or two!
- a printer,
- toilet paper roll,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the Template pieces.
- Glue the rectangular piece onto the tp roll.
- Glue the flame onto the top of the tp roll to make the candle.
- Tape the candle to the circle ("doily").
- Glue on the pots of gold to decorate the candle or doily as desired.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate the "candle".
- Use water colour paints with the black and white printer template to get a rainbow effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).