DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Easy Leprechaun Craft
This is a fun and simple cut and paste paper doll craft, perfect for Saint Patrick's day.
- a printer,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue pieces onto the head to put the leprechaun together.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sequin or pompom for nose or wiggly eyes for the eyes.
- Use the template for the black and white printer on white paper and colour in the pieces with crayon, marker, paint, etc.
- Use the template for the black and white printer on green coloured construction paper and one on white paper and mix and match the pieces.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).