DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
A simple cut and paste poppy wreath to display at home, school, church, etc.
- paper plate
- Print out the template of choice. Depending on the size of
your wreath you may need two copies to complete it.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the poppies. This step may require adult assistance
and can be done prior to making the craft with the children.
- Cut the center out of the paper plate to leave a round "donut" shape.
This will form the base of the wreath. You may paint it a background
colour if you like (green or brown would work nicely).
- Paste the poppies onto the paper plate.
- You can tie a bow and paste it on to decorate further.
- You can put a piece of yarn on the back to hang it.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions