The Spring bear tp roll craft can make a fun craft for the season of spring. Spring time reminds me of flowers and rain, just like the classic saying “April flowers bring May showers”.
- tp roll,
- Optional: something to color with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (if making the black and white craft).
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Glue pieces onto a tp roll:
- Glue the large rectangle around the tp roll to make the body.
- Glue the head on the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the flower over one of the ears on the head.
- Glue the arms either side of the body (to make them stick out bend the ends of the arms and glue the tab on the side of the body).
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll.
- Glue the umbrella into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).