more crafts > [Chicks] [Flowers] [Insects] [Lambs] [Other Spring Crafts]
There are two variations on this craft depending on which templates you print and how messy you want to get. You can either:
- Print the Flowers and decorate a "homemade" trunk (to make the trunk, trace your child's arm from the elbow up, including the fingers).
- Print the Trunk and the Flowers and paste them together.
If you want a very well covered tree, print two copies of the flowers template.
- something to colour with.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary. (For a change of pace, try using different mediums than you typically do, such as paints or pastels).
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance. Don't worry too much about getting the tree branches cut out perfectly.
- Glue the spring flowers all over the tree to decorate.
- You can glue the entire tree to a decorated background (blue construction paper, with green tissue paper for grass and white cotton balls for clouds works very nicely!).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).