- Print out the template.
- Colour the balloon as appropriate and cut it out.
- Pick out some pictures of people and cut
- I like to use photos of the kids... They get a kick out of seeing themselves in the balloon.
- Hand drawn pictures, pictures from colouring books or pictures from magazines/junk mail will all work too.
- Glue the people into the strawberry basket (so it looks like they are riding in the balloon).
- Tie the lengths of ribbon/wool to the 4 corners of the strawberry basket. Glue or tape the other end of each piece to the balloon (or punch a hole and tie to the balloon).
- You can also tie/glue a fifth piece of string to the top of the balloon to hang the craft from the ceiling.
- If you choose the Black and White template, try printing on coloured construction paper.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).