DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
- a printer
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper
- wool, string or ribbon (4 short lengths)
- pictures of people from photos, handdrawings or
magazines (in proportion to the ballon
- strawberry basket or small box (a square kleenex
box with the top removed will work).
- Print out the template.
- Colour the balloon as appropriate and cut it out.
- Pick out some pictures of people and cut
- I like to use photos of the kids... They get a
kick out of seeing themselves in the balloon.
- Hand drawn pictures, pictures from colouring books
or pictures from magazines/junk mail will all work too.
- Glue the people into the strawberry basket (so it
looks like they are riding in the balloon).
- Tie the lengths of ribbon/wool to the 4 corners
of the strawberry basket. Glue or tape the other end of each piece to the balloon
(or punch a hole and tie to the balloon).
- You can also tie/glue a fifth piece of string to
the top of the balloon to hang the craft from the ceiling.
- If you choose the Black and White template, try
printing on coloured construction paper.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Balloon Craft Template (color)
Printable version of