DLTK's Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
Girl Pilgrim Paper Craft
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the pieces together:
- glue the feet onto the body (dress)
- glue the basket onto the body
- glue the arms onto the body so the hands hold the basket
- glue the head onto the body
- glue the long hair onto the back of the head
- glue the small white hat piece on top of the head
- Optional: if you want to make a thanksgiving angel, print
the third template and glue the wings onto the back of the whole
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Optional Template 3 (color)
Template (smaller, one page, version without
Printable version of these instructions