This cute little girl pilgrim is a simple color, cut and paste paper craft for young kids to put together at Thanksgiving. There's an option to add wings to make her into a pilgrim angel.
There's also a set of Harvest Angel templates with different ethnicities that your kids might like too!
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- glue, and
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the pieces together:
- Glue the feet onto the body (dress)
- Glue the basket onto the body
- Glue the arms onto the body so the hands hold the basket
- Glue the head onto the body
- Glue the long hair onto the back of the head
- Glue the small white hat piece on top of the head
- Optional: if you want to make a thanksgiving angel, print the third template and glue the wings onto the back of the whole thing.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).