There's an autumn bear paper craft you can make as well. It's part of a set of seasonal bears that I put together for my daughter Kaitlyn. She had fun decorating her bedroom door with a different bear for every occasion.
- Print out the template of choice. You need both templates to make one bear.
- Color (if making the black and white craft).
- Cut out the template pieces. (The pieces on the template are at about the angle they will be on the finished craft. That should help you sort out which pieces belong where).
- Glue pieces together:
- Glue the smaller oval (tummy) onto the large oval body.
- Add the arms and legs onto the body
- Glue on the head.
- Add the muzzle and eyes.
- Add the nose
- Glue the hat on the bear's head
- Glue the turkey into one of the hands
Option for mass-producing - young children: Print out the B&W template. Trace the pieces onto stiff cardboard (back of paper pads works well) or margarine/ice cream container lids. Cut out to make permanent templates. Allow the children to trace these permanent templates onto different colors of construction paper to make their bear.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).