DLTK's Crafts for
This is a fun and easy color, cut and paste
craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the tp roll.
- Glue on the buttons, belt, head, arms and legs.
- Glue platter of turkey into one of the hands.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions