more crafts: [Natives] [Pilgrims] [Turkeys] [Other Thanksgiving Crafts] [Other Autumn Crafts]
DLTK's Holiday Crafts for Kids
and Girl Pilgrim Doorknob Hangers
Young children can easily make this cut and paste craft, but
even pre-teens through adults will enjoy creating this cute doorknob
- Glue or scotch tape,
- something to color with (if making the B&W paper version).
Instructions - paper version:
- Print out the template of choice and color if necessary.
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the doorknob hanger together as follows:
- Glue the arms on either side of the large body shape
- Glue the face onto the body
- Glue the shoes onto the body
- Glue the belt/apron onto the body
- Glue the belt buckle onto the belt
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Full sized Doorknob Hanger