DLTK's Holiday Crafts for Kids
and Girl Pilgrim Doorknob Hangers
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Young children can easily make this cut and paste craft, but
even pre-teens through adults will enjoy creating this cute doorknob
- Glue or scotch tape,
- something to color with (if making the B&W paper version).
Instructions - paper version:
- Print out the template of choice and color if necessary.
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the doorknob hanger together as follows:
- Glue the arms on either side of the large body shape
- Glue the face onto the body
- Glue the shoes onto the body
- Glue the belt/apron onto the body
- Glue the belt buckle onto the belt
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Full sized Doorknob Hanger
Boy Template 1 (color)
Boy Template 2 (color)
Boy Template 3 (color)
Girl Template 1 (color)
Girl Template 2 (color)
Girl Template 3 (color)
Printable version of these instructions