more Valentine Crafts: [Animals] [Bible] [Candy] [Card Holders] [Educational] [Hearts] [Other] [Wreaths]
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun", alphabet practice, or a Valentine's Day theme.
There are different types of boxes you can make: Lower
Case Alphabet or Upper Case Alphabet
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- glue, and
- Optional: Stamp Glue
- Print out the Valentine's Day template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the chocolates into the chocolate box in alphabetical order.
- Optional: Instead of gluing the letters onto the chocolates, put Stamp Glue on the back of the letter template pieces and let the children lick and stick the pieces on.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Letters - Lower Case:
Letters - Upper Case: