DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Learning Shapes: Valentine's Day Chocolate Boxes Paper Crafts
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun", shapes practice, or a Valentine's Day theme.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- glue, and
- Optional: Stamp
- Print out the Valentine's Day template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the chocolates into the chocolate box matching the shapes.
- Optional: Instead of gluing the shapes onto the box, put Stamp
Glue on the back of the shapes template pieces and let the children
lick and stick the pieces on.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template (chocolate box) (color)
Printable version of these instructions