DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Heart Angel Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Making an angel from paper hearts is a great Sunday School craft to do for Valentine's Day! You can give the children construction paper and scraps of scrapbooking paper and let them create
their own custom angels or you can use my printable template.
- Print out the angel template of choice - color or black and white.
- Color the angel (if making the black and white craft).
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Assemble the template pieces to make a heart angel:
- Glue the two slightly smaller hearts onto the back of the largest heart as wings.
- The wings should be sideways hearts.
- The body should be an upside down heart.
- Glue the head onto the body.
- Glue the belt onto the body.
- Glue the small heart onto the belt.
- Glue the hair ribbons onto the hair.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Heart Angel template
Printable version of these instructions