DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Heart Angel Paper Craft
Read a bit about
Grow With Me Craft Concept to get some ideas on how this basic
craft idea can be used with different materials to make it appropriate
for everyone from ages 2 thru 82!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate).
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Assemble the template pieces to make a heart angel:
- Glue the two slightly smaller hearts onto the back of the largest
heart as wings.
- The wings should be sideways hearts
- The body should be an upside down heart.
- Glue the head onto the body.
- Glue the belt onto the body.
- Glue the small heart onto the belt.
- Glue the hair ribbons onto the hair.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Heart Angel template
Printable version of these instructions